Endeavors Transportation Services
Endeavors Adult Development Center, Inc. has been providing meaningful employment services for adults living with disabilities for over forty-six years. We have a fleet of vehicles to provide transportation for our program participants, as well as Polk County residents. The services include:
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
- Door-to-Door Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- One-Way and Round Trip Services
- Medical Transport
- Reliable Vehicles & Drivers
- Flexible Hours
- Reasonable Rates
Title VI Notice to the Public
Endeavors Adult Development Center, Inc. (Endeavors) Notice to the Public is as follows:
Notifiying the Public of Rights Under Title VI
Endeavors Adult Development Center, Inc.
- Endeavors operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI, may file a complaint with Endeavors.
- For more information on Endeavors civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact 715-485-8764; email firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit our administrative office at 101 150th Street, Balsam Lake, WI 54810.
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE Washington, DC, 20590.
- If information is needed in another language, contact 715-485-8764.
Si necesita información en otro idioma, comuníquese al 715-485-8764.
Yog muaj lus qhia ntxiv rau lwm hom lus, hu rau 715-485-8764.
*Tax Incentives & Business Partnerships: A new state tax credit (Schedule CM) that allows area businesses to claim an income and franchise tax credit equal to five percent of contracted payments for services provided non-profit Community Rehabilitation Programs like Endeavors.
Businesses can claim up to $25,000 annually for qualifying expenses. Each business can also carry forward any unused portion of their credits for a period of five years. The credit can be applied to the labor portion of any contract with Endeavors.